Now a days, when we scroll on social media or read newspapers the alternate news is buzzing about President of United Stated of America Mr. Donald Trump visit of India. Donald Trump will land in India on 24th February, 2020. This is the not only visit but this is also the memorable day for India that the president of world’s biggest superpower. We all know that Mr. Narendra D. Modi and Mr. Donald J. Trump has been great friends. In 21st September, 2019 Mr. Donald Trump invited Mr. Narendra Modi for the ‘Howdy Modi’ event. So, this time on 24th February, 2020 Mr. Narendra Modi gave his friend Mr. Donald J. Trump an opportunity to share the stage and reach his audience. And this time Mr. Narendra Modi gave a chance to inaugurate the world’s biggest ‘Sardar Patel Stadium’ visit the India to explore the beauty of India with his wife Mrs. Melania Trump and his daughter Mr. Ivanka Trump and her husband Mr. Jared Kushner.
Arrangement for the Grand Visit of Mr. Donald Trump & Family
Mr. Donald J. Trump & family is the special guest for India. So, Indian Government and local municipal corporation has been doing preparation from last 3 months. Many workers are working very hard to complete the target. Some special arrangements are as below.
- In Ahmedabad, lots of workers are doing night shift to complete the target to prepare the world’s biggest ‘Sardar Patel Stadium’.
- Ahmedabad municipal corporation is renovation the roads of airport to Sardar Patel Stadium to be suitable for Mr. Donald J. Trump’s special car.
- Developing the infrastructure to add luxury look.
- In Delhi, special air purifier is planted to control the air quality.
- Special golden dish is prepared for dinner for Mr. Donald Trump & Family.
- Artists of different cultures are preparing their art for the warm welcome.
- Long fencing is made for the road show of Mr. Donald Trump and Mr. Narendra Modi.
Fascinating things about Mr. Donald Trump’s ‘The Beast’ (Limousine car of Mr. Donald Trump)
- The price of The Beast is 1.5 Million $ and the weight is 9000 Kg.
- The body is made with a 5-inch thick military grade armor plate, which is made from a combination of steel, aluminum, titanium and ceramic to save ‘The Beast’ with external forces.
- The doors are 8-inch-thick made with armor plate, which make it as heavy as a cabin door of a Boeing 757 jet. When doors are closed, it makes 100% seal tight protection for Mr. Donald Trump from a chemical attack.
- The windows are a combination of five layers of glass and polycarbonate and can withstand piercing bullets.
- The car also always carries blood sample of the president, if he needs it in a critical situation.
- The car is also merged with a tear gas launcher just below the headlights and night vision cameras on the bonnet to see clearly at the dense night.
- All the cabin controls are in the hand of Mr. Donald Trump to prevent external person to corrupt it.
- The fuel tank of car is also coated with the special element which prevent the car from direct blast.
- The driver is special trained driver to control the car in any situation.
Fascinating things about Mr. Donald Trump’s Plane Boeing 757
- It is the world’s 8th most expensive plane. It costs around 100 Million $.
- Cockpit of Boeing 757 is bulletproof glass plating.
- Top speed of Boeing 757 is 805 Km per hour.
- Capacity of plane id 180-200 people in a single fly.
- It can fly up to the Hight of 45,000 ft. from the sea level.
- It also has feature to fill the fuel tank from the pilot’s cabin in a critical situation.
- Features like bed room, dining room, private guest room makes it premium and super luxurious.
- One-hour flight costs around 10,800 $.
Time Table of Mr. Donald J. Trump in India
- 24th February,2020
11:40 am: Arrive in Ahmedabad at Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Airport
12:15 pm: Visit Sabarmati Ashram
01:05 pm: Namaste Trump Event at Sardar Patel Stadium
03:30 pm: Leave for Agra
05:15 pm: Visit to Taj Mahal
05:45 pm: Leave for Delhi
07:30 pm: Arrive in Delhi at Palam Air Force Station
- 25th February, 2020
10:00 am: Ceremonial Reception at Rashtrapati Bhawan
10:30 am: Wreath Lying at the Samadhi of Mahatma Gandhi at Rajghat
11:00 am: Meeting with Mr. Narendra Modi at Hyderabad House
12:40 pm: Exchange of Agreement and Press Statements at Hyderabad House
07:30 pm: Meeting with President Mr. Ramnath Kovind at Rashtrapati Bhawan
10:00 pm: Leave for the USA.
Agenda for the Visit of India
- Effort to attract Indian American voters: The main agenda of the visit of India was to attract the Indian voters living in USA. Because more than 2.7 million Indians are the citizens of USA. And this is the main targetable category to win the president election in USA for Mr. Donald Trump.
- Trade Deal: In 2019, crisis of trade happened between USA and India. So, the second agenda was to sign thee good trade deal between India and USA that can give benefit to both the countries and it might help Mr. Donald Trump to win the election.
- Defense: The defense was also important agenda for the visit. Two superpower nations want the good defense deal to help each country in critical situations. Heavy weapons deal might happen. India can expect updated weapons from USA for advancement of Indian Military.
Terrorism: Both countries are against terrorism. Agenda to fight against terrorism with India. This agenda can put high influence to other countries to fight against terrorism in a single group. This can pressurize the terrorist groups like ISIS, ISI, IS etc. to stop the terrorism.